With STYRO-CUT 3D, the use of expensive resistance wires that cannot be shaped, is no longer necessary. The biggest advantages of the steel wire are: it can be formed into any shape to cut any 3D part, is much more economical and is very durable.
STYRO-CUT 3D allows for plain, profile, circle and angle cuts and in addition, with the hand apparatus, the user is able to shape with precision from a full work piece, just like a sculptor.
DEVELOP FOR :
- the educational field (geometry)
- decorators, advertisers
- window dressing and shop display
- model makers
- packaging producers
- architects, interior design
- stage designers and make-up artists
TECHNICAL DATA :
- Work Table : 350 x 300 mm with X and Y-coordinate adjustment tables, metric and inch, made out of impact and heat resistant plastic
- Bow Frame : clearance 355mm, max. cutting heights 170 mm, swivel range +/- 45°
- Cutting Wire : Ø 0,3 – 1,2 mm
- Temperature : < 850° C
- Electric Unit : 230 V/110 V, 50/60 Hz, 25 VA, 4-stage switch (0 V / 0,6 V / 1,1 V / 2 V), VDE 0720, protective system