TRAINING CONTENTS :
- Student check and introduction to training course
- Wireless Mesh and Wi-Fi Theory
- Use Wireless Mesh Network and Wi-Fi to construct exemplary service network
- Practice of measuring Mesh Node & AP service and speed by means of smart phone
- Test simultaneous access of Wi-Fi AP by means of smart phone
- Wi-Fi mode theory and practice
- Interference by barriers (theory and practice)
- Mutual interference of Wi-Fi AP (theory and practice)
- Use Mesh Node to test wireless backhole
- Measure Wireless Mesh and Wi-Fi data
- NMS(theory and settings, reading data, management)
- Construct Wireless Mesh Node, Wi-Fi AP and NMS service network (theory and practice)
- Mesh Node (Outdoor, 802.11bg) : 3EA
- Antenna (23dBi Patch Antenna) : 6EA
- AP : Indoor AP 7EA & Outdoor AP 1EA
- NMS (Management Program) : 1EA
- Switch HUB (PoE Switch, 8 Port) : 3EA
- Manual (Operation Manual) : 1
- Train versatile technicians and top engineers who can use knowledge and experience obtained through installation and operation of mobile communication, wireless LAN and high-speed communication networks, network optimization, repair and development practice in their job without re-training.
- Teach students for installation of WiFi communication networks, network optimization and repair & development required by the industry, R&D centers, developers and small and specialized human resources.
- Train key task force required in the high-income field.
- Students who receive systematic training with the system can have job chance.